Friday, February 13, 2009

U-Blog 1

This semester has been rough for me. A lot of homework, and a lot of stress. I've been dealing with some issues, outside of school, but i'm trying to keep my mind clear and focus on school and work.

I like the question about the three different learning groups (by age) because i've dealt with this before. I teach private drum lessons, and I've taught different age groups. Also, I work for the Geek Squad, and we offer computer training, so there again I have worked with different age groups. The younger crowd always seems to want you to give them an objective, and then they want to figure it out for themselves. However, the senior crowd tends to want you to walk them through it step by step, and have layed out instructions on how to accomplish the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment